🌟 20% discount 🌟
MORE INFO ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Refreshes and revitalizes your legs with horse chestnut extract, peppermint oil and wild mint.
Whether through work or sport - if you have been on your feet for a long time, they feel tired and heavy. This cooling gel provides immediate relief for strained, aching legs. It is quickly absorbed and does not leave a sticky film. The gel melts into the skin and, with its refreshing combination of horse chestnut extract, peppermint oil and wild mint, makes your legs feel like new again.
- Stimulates and refreshes the skin on your legs.
- Cools and soothes tired legs that could do with a rest.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Natural wild mint (Mentha arvensis) - used by Native Americans to refresh and revitalize tired, aching legs.
- Horse Chestnut - revitalizing and stimulating properties help to relieve the feeling of heavy, swollen legs.
- Eucalyptus, menthol and peppermint oil - have a cooling and invigorating effect on the skin and provide a pleasantly refreshing fragrance.
Massage generously into the skin on the lower legs, calves and back of the knees as required. Wash hands after use.
With Epoch to a Force for Good become one:
When you choose an Epoch product, you don't just feel good. You're also doing good. Because for every Epoch product sold, a donation of USD 0.25 goes to the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation. This non-profit organization is committed to making the world a better place - by improving the quality of life, supporting and promoting indigenous cultures and protecting endangered ecosystems.
We are happy to advise you
so that you choose the right products for you and achieve the best possible result!